grouper-users - [grouper-users] Is there a way to restrict the allowed characters in group/stem name values? ( display and extension values)

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Is there a way to restrict the allowed characters in group/stem name values? ( display and extension values)

  • From: "Black, Carey M." <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Is there a way to restrict the allowed characters in group/stem name values? ( display and extension values)
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019 01:24:22 +0000

All,

Before I go write ( yet another hook )....

Is there a standard ( existing ) way to restrict the naming pattern/rules
for a given stem? ( I don't generally want the rule to apply to all of
grouper, just things in a specific stem. )
And by things I mean mostly group names, but stem names might have
the same need too ( from time to time).

--
Carey Matthew

  • [grouper-users] Is there a way to restrict the allowed characters in group/stem name values? ( display and extension values), Black, Carey M., 04/04/2019