grouper-users - [grouper-users] Updating subject.properties search attributes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Updating subject.properties search attributes

  • From: Sean Mason <>
  • To: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Updating subject.properties search attributes
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 12:45:57 +0000

Hello Group(ers),

I improperly set the 'searchAttributeX' values in the upgrade from 2.3 to 2.4
a little while ago, which meant that the search_string0 - search_string3 were
not updated in the grouper_member table (probably among others) for new
memberships and groups since the upgrade.

I've just made the correction to subject.properties, and am now wondering if
there is a way to nudge Grouper to update those values for existing
memberships now that the subject.properties file has been changed?

Thanks,
Sean