grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Pesky Error v2.4.0

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Pesky Error v2.4.0

  • From: "Redman, Chad" <>
  • To: "O'Dowd, Josh" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Pesky Error v2.4.0
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 20:17:46 +0000

Are there any rules on the folder? That might cause an error like that,
because it can hardcode a group ID (e.g. an inherited privilege to a group)
into the rule. Easiest is to look at the attributes on the folder (and its
parent folders up to root?) and see if any attribute has this group ID.

What group does the group ID correspond to? Maybe it's in the old system but
not the new.

-Chad