grouper-users - [grouper-users] CSV sources with Grouper loader (WAS: schedule group member's import weekly)

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] CSV sources with Grouper loader (WAS: schedule group member's import weekly)

  • From: "Redman, Chad" <>
  • To: "Sawyer, Mona Zarei" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] CSV sources with Grouper loader (WAS: schedule group member's import weekly)
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 21:04:56 +0000

This is a response to a very old message. From my basic testing, with the right sql driver jar file, the Grouper loader can handle csv files as if they were normal SQL sources. I created a wiki page Grouper loader with CSV data sources (https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/x/SQWRC) with more details.

-Chad