grouper-users - [grouper-users] Deprovisioning via a loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Deprovisioning via a loader

  • From: Richard Frovarp <>
  • To: " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Deprovisioning via a loader
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 21:46:04 +0000

I'm trying to figure out the deprovisioning system. I have the manual
part work, where I as an admin can go in an deprovision a user out of an
affiliation. What I'm trying to figure out how to do is have that
workflow fire when the subject is removed from the group that denotes
membership. Looking to have group membership removal due to load, either
direct or indirect, go through and notify the other groups that there is
a user that has been deprovisioned. Is that something that exists in the
system? Or is it via manual work in the GUI for right now?

Thanks,

Richard

  • [grouper-users] Deprovisioning via a loader, Richard Frovarp, 02/11/2019