grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Adding inherited permissions to a stem via GSH

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Adding inherited permissions to a stem via GSH

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Crawford, Jeffrey" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Adding inherited permissions to a stem via GSH
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 20:55:50 +0000

https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+rules+use+cases

https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+rules+use+case+-+Inherited+privileges+on+groups

atlassianUpdaters = GroupFinder.findByName(grouperSession, "test:isc:ait:apps:atlassian:admin:updaters");

RuleApi.inheritGroupPrivileges(SubjectFinder.findRootSubject(), atlassian, Stem.Scope.SUB, atlassianUpdaters.toSubject(), Privilege.getInstances("read", "update"));

RuleApi.runRulesForOwner(atlassian);

Thanks

Chris