grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Web Services - Find Members

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Web Services - Find Members

  • From: Julio Polo <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Michael Hodges <>, "Black, Carey M." <>, Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Web Services - Find Members
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 09:53:32 -1000
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

The filtering that Michael wants to perform is along the lines of "show only the members of the group whose name, ID or identifier contain a particular string." I doubt that getMembers or getMemberships offer anything like that.  They both offer pagination and filtering by type of membership, subject source, etc. but I don't see anything that would filter based on membership's subject's attributes.  Am I wrong?  If not, how can the membership subject attribute search be performed without cycling through every member of the group returned by getMembers or getMemberships?

-julio