grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper REST API for Privilege Inheritance

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper REST API for Privilege Inheritance

  • From: "Vachon, Thomas" <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper REST API for Privilege Inheritance
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 18:57:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Thanks Chris,

I don't quite grok the inherit problem still. We want to set this up fully
via the API. ll we do is give a known group CREATE on the stems and ADMIN on
the groups on the top of the "local" stem