grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: grouperLoaderGroupsLike vs REGEX

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: grouperLoaderGroupsLike vs REGEX

  • From: "Gettes, Michael" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: grouperLoaderGroupsLike vs REGEX
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 18:14:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Well, that’s cool. That will address the problem then.

I’ve got courses. Trying to figure out a nice of structuring them given the
history of stuff around here vs how to take it forward. I am thinking of a
course folder, sections within it, along with one group representing the
combined sections and then Instructor groups to go along with each section
and the combined. A few loader jobs and I can intermix but it’s orphan and
Mgmt problem that I was tackling and I think your solution makes all my
worries go away. I presume I am not the first to address this and the Penn
example makes my head explode.

Advice?

I am also really looking forward to your deprovisioning code. I assume the
above feature is also tied to 2.4? Really looking forward to it.

/mrg