grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Confusion with Multiple Subject Sources

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Confusion with Multiple Subject Sources

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Coleman, Erik C" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Confusion with Multiple Subject Sources
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 13:45:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Did you used to have a source “ldap” and you don’t anymore?  J

Run this query:

select * from grouper_members gm where GM.SUBJECT_SOURCE = 'ldap'

Assuming you have results…

You might need to temporarily add a subject source named “ldap” while you clean this up…

You need to see which records have “ldap”

1.       If those users aren’t in grouper_members in another source, you can simply edit those records to have the right SUBJECT_ID and SUBJECT_SOURCE

2.       More likely, they already have a record in another existing source, in which case you need to do a “member change subject”

https://spaces.internet2.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=14517859#GrouperShell(gsh)-Memberchangesubject

We should put that utility on the UI at some point…

Thanks

Chris