grouper-users - [grouper-users] Global Summit Next week

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Global Summit Next week

  • From: Bryan Wooten <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Global Summit Next week
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 01:39:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi all,

I will be attending next week and hope to re-connect with folks I worked with before and make new friends / birds of a feather.

These are the items I am most interested in exploring.
  1. PSPNG – this is the new way to provision groups FROM Grouper to AD or LDAP (the old PSP gave me fits 4 years ago)
  2. The web services API – This is totally new ground for me (There is a client for this I think, but have not explored)
  3. Subject API – Not sure about this one.
  4. Using Grouper as an Attribute Resolver (aka memberOf attribute) for Shibboleth – Not sure if this part of the Subject API / Web services or direct SQL query to the Grouper DB
I’ll add a fifth. Sailpoint integration? What is expected?

I would love to meet both new Grouper users and experienced ones.

My goal is to share experiences / use cases and mostly configurations and test applications. And simply make contacts.

I will be in San Diego from mid morning Saturday May 5th – mid afternoon Thursday.

Feel free to contact me to meet over coffee or a meal or anything to discuss all things Grouper. (IAM/SSO/Duo MFA/etc/whatever)

-Bryan

University of Utah
Member of Staff