grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Anyone using cloud RDBMS with on-prem Grouper?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Anyone using cloud RDBMS with on-prem Grouper?

  • From: Tim Darby <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: , "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Anyone using cloud RDBMS with on-prem Grouper?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 18:55:07 +0000
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

I agree with Chris. We found that the latency between AWS and on-prem was killing Grouper performance. It worked well when we put it all in the cloud. Also, I'll put in a plug for MariaDB RDS, which works great with Grouper.

Tim Darby
UA Identity Services | The University of Arizona |  | +1 520.626.3799