grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Renaming a group using web services

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Renaming a group using web services

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Julio Polo <>
  • Cc: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Renaming a group using web services
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 20:13:03 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:b4C+ohL3VSjATfT4c9mcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgfLvnxwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOHs6kC07KempujcFRI2YyGvnEGfc4EfD4+ouJSoTYdBtWYA1bwNv/gYn9yNs1DUFh44yPzahANS47xaFLIv3K98yMZFAnhOgppPOT1HZPZg9iq2+yo9JDffwtFiCChbb9uMR67sRjfus4KjIV4N60/0AHJonxGe+RXwWNnO1eelAvi68mz4ZBu7T1et+ou+MBcX6r6eb84TaFDAzQ9L281/szrugLdQgaJ+3ART38ZkhtMAwjC8RH6QpL8uTb0u+ZhxCWXO9D9QKsqUjq+8ahkVB7oiD8GNzEn9mHXltdwh79frB64uhBz35LYbISTOfFjfK3SYMkaSHJBUMhPSiJBHo2yYYgBD+UDM+lYrpXyqFQVoBSkGQWsAfnixiNSi3L026AxzuQvERvB3AwlB98ArXTUrNTxNKgMV+C+0bPGwi/fb/xI3Tf29Y/FcgshofGNWbJ/b8zRxFIyGAPYjVWft5bpMC2I2eQQqmWW6fdrW+yoi24isQ5xoz6vy98jionTnoIZ007I+jhkzIs3ONG1SlZ3YdG+EJtXqiGaL5J6Tt05TGFzoik61KMJtYa6fCgM1JQo2QTfa/qZfIiU/B7vTvieLiplhH59YLK/nRGy8U+uyu3kUcm00VBKrjZfntbQsXAN0hre4dWERPtl5kqtxDaC2x7J5uxKO0w4iKnWJpo7zrIuiJYes1zPEjL2lUnolqObeF8o9+an5uj9bLjqvpGcOJF3hw3iN6kjn8+yDfgjPQUKWmWW++Cx26Hi8ED8XblGk/w7nrfcvZ/EK8kXu7C1DglI2Yg58Rm/FS2p0NEAkHkHMl1FfBWHgpDsO17UIfD4Ce6zg1uikTty2fzKI6ftApLMLnjfirvuYKt9601CxwYp099Q+o9UBqkAIPL1REDxqMTVAgI5PgCq2erqBs9x2p4dVG+LGKOVLr3evF2Q6uIqOeaMZYsVuDjnK/gi4v7jlWQ5mV8cfamtw5QXbmu1Eel7I0Waf3XgmMkOHnoXvgYmVuzllEWCUSJPZ3a1R6886Ss7CIW7DYfbWI+tmqWN3DqgHpJIfGBGEUuBEXPpd4WfR/cMczyeLtVgkjwCSbiuVZUh1Rewuw/m1bZrNPTb9TAFtcGr6N8gxfDXlBZ6zTtwCIzJ0XyJTmZcnmoXTj43mq1zvBou5E2E1P1Dg/1cGNob3/pVXwNyYYXczuh3Dfj+RwHMONqFVQD1EZ2dHTgtQ4dpkJc1aEFnFoDn10ib0g==
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

The move/copy params wouldn’t be relevant here.  So for the rename, I think renameAssignAlternateName would be the only param.

Thanks!

- Shilen