grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] grouperClient-2.2.1 does not seem to have bean class WsGetMembersLiteResult

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] grouperClient-2.2.1 does not seem to have bean class WsGetMembersLiteResult

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Helen Feder <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] grouperClient-2.2.1 does not seem to have bean class WsGetMembersLiteResult
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 03:08:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

That command line tool is a jar (not something that can only be used command
line), and I sent you java code not command line code. It uses WS. If you
are using java then that is my recommendation.

If you are going against the API directly, go for it. The classes in the WS
aren’t intended to be used in your project, but as long as you have no
followup questions or support requests, feel free :)

Thanks