grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Maintenance on Grouper PIT tables

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Maintenance on Grouper PIT tables

  • From: Reid Watson <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Maintenance on Grouper PIT tables
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 18:51:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-NZ, en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Shilen,

Thank you for the information but is there anything that can be done in this
situation to minimise the database size or improve import performance, I
tested stopping the Grouper Loader while doing the bulk import but we noticed
a performance delay when completing the bulk upload…

Would you suggest migrating at a DB level for the group import (from DB to
Grouper DB) instead of using Grouper Web service — is this worth an
investigation ?

Just really looking for advice on few tips and tricks with Bulk Importing

Cheers

Reid