grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: Grouper UI - set subject columns in all relevant search/membership lists

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: Grouper UI - set subject columns in all relevant search/membership lists

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To: "Carey M. Black" <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Grouper UI - set subject columns in all relevant search/membership lists
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:59:23 -0500 (EST)
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Carey,

Here is a membership list for a group ("membership-list.png").
As you can see, the NetIDs for the members show up, but I'd like NetIDs and
the first and last names of the subjects (for non-group members) to show up.

By setting the "Name_AttributeType" in my sbject source, I can get something
like this ("membership-list-with-name.png").
You can see that my account's name is shown, but another account without the
proper attribute shows the subject source and subject ID.

It is not quite what I want, as I'd like to see both my name *and* my NetID
in the list.

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser
ITS Systems Programmer