grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: grouper-loader fail safe / threshold for failed connections

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: grouper-loader fail safe / threshold for failed connections

  • From: Emilio Recio <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: grouper-loader fail safe / threshold for failed connections
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 17:48:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Well, I am not sure. The query goes against a DB Link on the database.
It's using the same database that grouper uses internally. So I guess it
was connecting OK. However, there's a db link from grouper's db to the
remote db (SOR) from which loader is pulling in data. If the db link
goes down, does this count as zero rows from the SOR and hence it
deletes the members from the group?