grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] grouper rabbitmq messaging

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] grouper rabbitmq messaging

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Vivek Sachdeva <>, "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • Cc: TIER-API <>, grouper-users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] grouper rabbitmq messaging
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 16:36:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I pulled from git 2.3 branch, built a new grouper.rabbitMq tarball, and uploaded to the downloads folder…  note, for these new experimental tarballs there will not be perfect/ideal versioning/patching…

Thanks

Chris