grouper-users - AW: [grouper-users] Subject cannot groupAttrRead

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

AW: [grouper-users] Subject cannot groupAttrRead

  • From: "Biernath, Jutta" <>
  • To: Julio Polo <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: AW: [grouper-users] Subject cannot groupAttrRead
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 09:17:04 +0200
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:f8PsERUDVQQCDYhqR7irzlWXnHXV8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYbReFt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6PGwHzRYqb+681k6OKRWUBEEjchE1ycBO+WiTXPBEfjxciYhF95DXlI2t1uyMExSBdqsLwaK+i764jEdAAjwOhRoLerpBIHSk9631+ev8JHPfglEnjSwbLdxIRmssQndqtQdjJd/JKo21hbHuGZDdf5MxWNvK1KTnhL86dm18ZV+7SleuO8v+tBZX6nicKs2UbJXDDI9M2Ao/8LrrgXMTRGO5nQHTGoblAdDDhXf4xH7WpfxtTb6tvZ41SKHM8D6Uaw4VDK/5KpwVhTmlDkIOCI48GHPi8x/kqRboA66pxdix4LYeZyZOOZicq/Ye94RWGhPUdtLVyFZAo2ycZYBD/YCM+ZWrYbyu1QBoxW/BQS3Huzj1jtFi2Xq0aEm0eksFxzN0gw6H9IJtXTZtNv5OboTUe+r1qnIyy/Mb+9W2Tvl9YPGdg0hoe2QXb1qf8ba1E4iFwHYjlWMtYzqJSmZ2f8Ms2eF9epgU/igi3InqwxqrDiv294ghZLXiYIPzlDE9CN5zJwoKtKmUUN2Z8OvHpVXtyGfLYR2Q8UiTnlmuCYn07EJooC0fDIOyJQmwR7TceGIfJaO7xn+V+iROS91iG9rdb6jnRq+7Eatx+PmWsS7ylpHqipInsHRun0DyxDf8NWLR/Vz80u7xDqC1Rzf5vtaLUwoi6bXM4Mtz7AsmpYJrEjOECH7lF/rgKKUakko4PWk5ur7brjgu5SSLZV7ihvkPaQrgsG/Afo3MgwJX2WD/uS8yaHj/VX+QLVRkv07lrPVsZHEKssGvKG5HxVZ0og+6xqmFDipzs4YnX0GLFJDYh6IkpbmN0nPIPD+E/i/n0yhnCplyvzaJLHtH5vAI3bZnLruZ7pw705RxBI2zd9F5pJUDr8BIOj0Wk/0rNHYDAI5MxCow+n9EtlyzYIeVnyVAq+fKqzSrV+I6/khI+mRfYMaoyjyK+Ih5/7vi381g0IScrex0ZsNdH+4BuhmI1meYXf0jdcBC2AKvhcmTOP0kl2OSCNTZ22sUKIm/TE2E4amDYbYRoCxm7yNwj23HpxQZmBaFF+MC3HoeJuYW/sSci6dPNJukiFXHYSmHq080RCp/Df9z70veujJ/iwfnZLqy9F05qvemQxkphJuCMHImUuMQntyl38IA3cUwbxjqAY1nlWezbRxxfZZGMZV7u9JegkncJTR1eh7DZb+V1SSLZ+yVF+6T4D+UnkKRdUrzopLOh4lFg==

Hi, Julio,

I have given the group admins all rights I could give via UI (v. 2.2). They are admins of the Attribute Definition as well as admins of the group. This „groupAttrRead“ privilege seems to be different from the normal „Attribute Read“ privilege. The web application log is the only place where it is mentioned.

Thank you,

Jutta

Freie Universität Berlin

Zentraleinrichtung Datenverarbeitung