grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Non-wheel privileges for attestation access

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Non-wheel privileges for attestation access

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Redman, Chad" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Non-wheel privileges for attestation access
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 15:21:48 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Im working on a patch for this that will be available shortly.  The thought is that any user can use attestation regardless of the attribute security, if the user can READ/UPDATE or ADMIN a group.  The UI will be a façade around the attribute security and just make that happen.  Does that sound reasonable / acceptable or do you want the attribute security too?  My thought is that it is burdensome in this case and not a requirement.

Thanks

Chris