grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] scripts using grouper API / WS vs grouper loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] scripts using grouper API / WS vs grouper loader

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>, Liam Hoekenga <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] scripts using grouper API / WS vs grouper loader
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 15:23:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I like that idea.  J  If you really want to go from LDAP with loader please open a jira or remind me which jira with the specific use case and what you need to be added to Grouper