grouper-users - [grouper-users] Hiring two IAM Engineers at UW-Madison

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Hiring two IAM Engineers at UW-Madison

  • From: James Babb <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Hiring two IAM Engineers at UW-Madison
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 14:02:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:9Fn3rxTfmKIuGuYvfM+EOYmpzNpsv+yvbD5Q0YIujvd0So/mwa67bRGN2/xhgRfzUJnB7Loc0qyN7PCmBDRIyK3CmU5BWaQEbwUCh8QSkl5oK+++Imq/EsTXaTcnFt9JTl5v8iLzG0FUHMHjew+a+SXqvnZBUin4YEB6POPoAoPIytms2vqp05zVfwhSgjehO/V/IAj85VHerM4LmYZ4b7sqxwHSinpOZ+lMw250fxSekwuqtemq+5s20S1Vtulp3cdKW+2ufa09QKceBj0sOUgq5dbg8xTPUF3ctTMnTmwKn08QUED+5xbgU8Kpvw==
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

All—we are hiring two Identity and Access Management Engineers here at UW-Madison. Both positions will be working in the same group as Jon Miner, Tom Jordan, and myself. Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested:

http://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/cw/en-us/job/495472/engineer-identityaccess-management

I would encourage whoever you pass this on to not necessarily worry about experience in specific technologies mentioned (like programming in PL/SQL). The ideal candidate will fit the roll more of a generalist who can be dropped in to any part of our IAM landscape (including Grouper administration). They may not necessarily know how to do something in a specific language or a specific technology, but they have the desire and ability to learn whatever it might be [mostly independently].

The application deadline is July 24th

--

James Babb

Enterprise Identity Management Technologist

Division of Information Technology

University of Wisconsin-Madison

  • [grouper-users] Hiring two IAM Engineers at UW-Madison, James Babb, 07/06/2017