grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: Attribute Based Provisioning - PSPNG

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: Attribute Based Provisioning - PSPNG

  • From: "Bee-Lindgren, Bert" <>
  • To: "Black, Carey M." <>, Drew Zebrowski <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Attribute Based Provisioning - PSPNG
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 21:23:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Drew,

You are going to want to use a group-provisioning template as described in Carey's link. This will generally do the right thing and certainly should prevent objectclass violations.

The question I have is what you want the gidNumber and uidNumber of the group objects to be?

a) Normally, gidNumber will come from Grouper, eg, ${group.idIndex}.

b) [Assuming you didn't mean memberUid] I'm not sure what uidNumber should be in your environment.RFC2307 [snippet below] indicates that you'll have to add another objectclass to define uidNumber. And then you'll need to find a value in the grouper group to define it. Let us know a little more and we can help.

( 1.3.6.1.1.1.2.2
 NAME 'posixGroup'
 DESC 'Standard LDAP objectclass'
 SUP top