grouper-users - [grouper-users] Trying to get the Tier distribution to working

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Trying to get the Tier distribution to working

  • From: <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Trying to get the Tier distribution to working
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 21:42:01 -0400

Ok so installed Virtualbox on Windows 10. I downloader the Grouper OVA file and installed the virtual machine. I set up NAT and forwarded ports 22,8080, 80 and the MySQL port.

I ran docker PS

So the ssh port seems fine since I was able to run this docker command.  Trying to access grouper from the host machine takes forever and then times out

.

Here is the ps -ae

Do it look like everything started okay? Any suggestions on further debugging?

Best,

Tom

Any suggestions on how to debug the problem?