grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper hooks and a possible alternate approach?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper hooks and a possible alternate approach?

  • From: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>
  • To: Julio Polo <>
  • Cc: "Farmer, Jacob" <>, "Hyzer, Chris" <>, "" <>, "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper hooks and a possible alternate approach?
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 17:26:20 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Lafayette is also interested in native rabbitmq support. At present
we're running a custom change log consumer that pushes to rabbitmq.
Would be great to switch to a standard component for that.

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 4:57 PM, Julio Polo