grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Custom Rule Validation

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Custom Rule Validation

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Custom Rule Validation
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:31:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Or not allow non-groups to be members in general. That seems like a
worthwhile rule for a particular category of groups.

Thanks,
Carl