grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSPNG Loader configuration questions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSPNG Loader configuration questions

  • From: Paul Engle <>
  • To: "Bickel, David" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "Kasa, Nubli" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSPNG Loader configuration questions
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 08:50:39 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

David,
I can't help with the ldaptive setup. I'm just putting the password in
the property for now on my dev box, hoping it gets addressed before we
go production with pspng.

For the bushy dns, I have the following for groupCreationLdifTemplate:

dn: ${utils.bushyDn(group.name, "cn", "ou")}||cn:
${group.extension}||description: ${group.description}||objectClass:
groupOfUniqueNames

-paul

--
Paul Engle