grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Making PSPNG authoritative for all values of an attribute

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Making PSPNG authoritative for all values of an attribute

  • From: "Bee-Lindgren, Bert" <>
  • To: Paul Engle <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Making PSPNG authoritative for all values of an attribute
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 16:38:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Paul,

Thanks for the documentation fix. I've created GRP-1495 to capture this request and will update that ticket as I address it with a patch.

--Bert