grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Startup scripts under Linux systemd ?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Startup scripts under Linux systemd ?

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Peter St. Onge" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Startup scripts under Linux systemd ?
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 22:58:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I think we should stick to one shell. Bash. The installer could definitely
put that at the top of gsh, and gsh.sh. Can you add a jira and we can work
on it? Or if you want to you can edit the grouperInstaller in git and submit
a pull request :)

Thanks