grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Grouper with Kuali Rice 2.x

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Grouper with Kuali Rice 2.x

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Howell, Jerry" <>
  • Cc: " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper with Kuali Rice 2.x
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 19:49:11 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Please click on the folder, and on the right send me the screenshot under more info

The stem in the WS needs to be the “ID path” not the “Path”.  The Path is just a friendly name.  That Path is in the folder to the left.  The ID path changes less (or not at all) and is what is used to integration applications