grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: JDBC provider-specific properties?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: JDBC provider-specific properties?

  • From: "Bee-Lindgren, Bert" <>
  • To: Tom Poage <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: JDBC provider-specific properties?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:56:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:OZf1EhynQQcLoorXCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0usTKPad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG96Kt7QZ1KGH6ujJYi8p2d65qncMcZhBBVcuqP49uEgeOvODElDxN/XwbiY3T4xoXV5h+GynYwAOQJ6tL1LdrWev4jEMBx7xKRR6JvjvGo7Vks+7y/2+94fdbghMizexe7N/IRe5oQjVq8UdnJdvJLs2xhbVuHVDZv5YxXlvJVKdnhb84tm/8Zt++ClOuPwv6tBNX7zic6s3UbJXAjImM3so5MLwrhnMURGP5noHXWoIlBdDHhXI4wv7Xpf1tSv6q/Z91SyHNsD4Ubw4RTKv5LpwRRT2lCkIKSI28GDPisxxkq1bpg6hpwdiyILQeY2ZKeZycr/Ycd4cWGFPXNteVzZZD428cYUBEvYBM+hboYnzpVQOrAexCga3Cez11jNEmmX70bEm3+khFwzNwQwuH8gJsHTRtNj5OrofXv6rw6XRyzvDbvVW1iry6IjSbB8hp+mAVq9tfMXP00kvCw3JhUiXpIP+ITyVzPgNv3KA4OV+S+2jkmonqwB3ojeyyccskJfGhoQOx1DD9CV53Jw5JdKiR05nf9GrDJtQuzuEOIRrX8MvWmdlszs0xL0BvJ60ZikKyJI/yh7favyIaJaH4gjlVOmLPTd3mmhpeLWlhxa96USg0fH8WdOo31ZJqSpFjMfDtmoD1xzX7ciGROFx8Vum2TaKzwzT7ftELloomqrfNZEt2KI/lp0WsUnFAyT4m132gbeLekk49eWk8evqb7f8qpKTK4N4kBzyPrgzlsCnH+g1MxUCU3Se9Oih27Du/kj0TKhEjvEqjKXUtY3WKMoHqqKkBgJY3Jgv5hm8Ajqj0NkVn3kKIVJAdR+IjYXkNEzCLfXlAfexnlihlDFmzO3cMLL7GJXCNH3Dna/hfblj705czxI+w8hD6pxTFr0MLuv/V1HoutDFFxM5NBe7zPj9BNV6y4MeRXmAAqiEMKPUrFCE/PovI/OLZI8JpjnyN+Ql5//pjX8/g1MderSp3YcTaHC/GfRmIF+VbmbrgtcECWsKvww+Q/L2iFCaTDJfe3m/U7gz6zw5Eo6rApvPSpqwjLCdwSu3BphWaXpHClCIH3fobYKEW/IUZS2JPMBhiCAEWaK6RIA/yx6irQv6y7thLuXJ9S0Yr4zs1N5u6u3UlBEy6SZ4D8uH3GGRUW57gmMISyUo069ivExx0k2D3rRgg/xECdxT4OtEUgggNZ7b0ux6E879WhjYcteUU1apXM+mASoqQ9I1wt8OeFp9G868ghzZ3iqqBaMVmKKRBJwy7K3cw2b9K9xjxHnbyalyx2UhF/dIMCWegadw+kCHG4DRlEyWmo63fqgVwi/WsmqP0DzK9AtXSgltSajfGG0Ea1HNhdX/+k7YSbKyU/IqPhYLgZqNMKxXctDzyEhdSe34ENXYf2+rnWqsX1CFyq7aP6TwfGBIlg/QBQ0gkgYf8myLM0x2LCq7vyiWWDZjD06paU7htO1/rn+0VEIy5waLcwtu3qa48R5TiPCBHaBAlokYsTss/m0nVG222MjbXp/Z/1Js
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I think that setting java properties may help, as I found the following in the decompiled source:

tempval = getSystemProperty("oracle.net.encryption_client", null);

If java properties don't get the job done, I think we'll have to create a grouper setting that allows JDBC or Oracle-JDBC Driver setup before hibernate uses it... Essentially make use of the setProperties API which does not seem accessible through hibernate properties.