grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] LDAP Loader and AD ranged attributes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] LDAP Loader and AD ranged attributes

  • From: Rob Gorrell <>
  • To: "Redman, Chad Eric" <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] LDAP Loader and AD ranged attributes
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 15:47:23 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Yes, I can across this same problem with the PSP not along ago in this thread:
https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/arc/grouper-users/2017-01/msg00010.html

-Rob