grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.2.2 PSP and baseStem

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.2.2 PSP and baseStem

  • From: Andrew Morgan <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.2.2 PSP and baseStem
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 16:00:57 -0800 (PST)
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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