grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Multiple searchSubjects in sources.xml

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Multiple searchSubjects in sources.xml

  • From: Julio Polo <>
  • To: Philip Harle <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Multiple searchSubjects in sources.xml
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 08:39:08 -1000
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:g191vBebHkS4XDcd+uOcLqJclGMj4u6mDksu8pMizoh2WeGdxc69YB7h7PlgxGXEQZ/co6odzbGH6eawCCdZuMjJmUtBWaQEbwUCh8QSkl5oK+++Imq/EsTXaTcnFt9JTl5v8iLzG0FUHMHjew+a+SXqvnYsExnyfTB4Ov7yUtaLyZ/mjabiqtaKOlsArQH+SIs6FA+xowTVu5teqqpZAYF19CH0pGBVcf9d32JiKAHbtR/94sCt4MwrqHwI6LoJvvRNWqTifqk+UacQTHF/azh0t4XXskz7TQqL52NUcmwMlhcAVxDF7RX7RtHxuzH+u8J71TaRNNbqSb1yUD/k8qQ9GzHyjyJSFSM98Wafsst0i+oPog+lphtXw4fLaYCUcvdyY/WOLpshWWNdU5MJBGR6CYSmYt5KVrJZMA==

If AD behaves like other LDAP servers, you could specify the base as 'DC=campus,DC=ncl,DC=ac,DC=uk' and change the ACI for the LDAP/AD account you configured Grouper with so that it only has access to the two branches you want (OU=Campus Users and OU=Other Users)

Julio Polo
Enterprise Middleware, Identity and Access Management
Information Technology Services
University of Hawaii