Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] Read/Write Pools for Single LDAP Source
- From: Stephen A Sazama <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Read/Write Pools for Single LDAP Source
- Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 09:39:03 -0400
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:UUiZJhbLVH+A0q/4s9eyhSv/LSx+4OfEezUN459isYplN5qZpc+zbnLW6fgltlLVR4KTs6sC0LuM9fCxEjFbqb+681k6OKRWUBEEjchE1ycBO+WiTXPBEfjxciYhF95DXlI2t1uyMExSBdqsLwaK+i760zceF13FOBZvIaytQ8iJ3p7xh7H5psabSj4LrQL1Wal1IhSyoFeZnegtqqwmFJwMzADUqGBDYeVcyDAgD1uSmxHh+pX4p8Y7oGwD884mosFaVrjicr59UKdVFi8OMmYp6dftuAWZCwaD+ygySGITxyFUDhDF4Reyd9/Kuznzs+M1jDKBNN//SLkcRDGuqapnVUm72288Kzcl/TSP2YRLh6VBrUf5qg==
We are working on expanding our Grouper 2.2.2 implementation to provision certain groups to LDAP using the PspChangeLogConsumer. The LDAP has one url for updates and another url (highly available) for read-only operations. Is it possible to configure the PSP with more than one LDAP pool for a single source, or would that require customization? We have found the classes to change, but wanted to check if there's already a better way to configure separate read and write pools.
University of Maryland, College Park
- [grouper-users] Read/Write Pools for Single LDAP Source, Stephen A Sazama, 11/04/2016
- RE: [grouper-users] Read/Write Pools for Single LDAP Source, Hyzer, Chris, 11/04/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.