grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] exhausting hibernate JDBC connection pool

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] exhausting hibernate JDBC connection pool

  • From: Michael R Gettes <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Scott Koranda <>, grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] exhausting hibernate JDBC connection pool
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 09:49:57 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:ZvNnQxLbC4Unk23rqtmcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgULPvxwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAuqgC27Gd7viocFdDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBXsq3G/pQQfBg/4fVIsYL+kQMiC1I/qj6ibwN76W01wnj2zYLd/fl2djD76kY0ou7ZkMbs70RDTo3FFKKx8zGJsIk+PzV6nvp/jtLYqySlbuuog+shcSu26Ov1gFf0LRAghZks1/szw/TnSXwaVri8ZWWUHgBdSKwne51fnRpr3tG33uvcriweAOsijaLE/WT2v6+9RADDllDsKLHZt9XvY0ZRYlLlG5h+tukoskMbvfIiJOa8mLevmdtQASD8EB54JWg==

It’s not that I think base.properties needs to change - i offer my experience
to be mixed with the experiences of others to help make an informed choice.
An option might be to offer some recipes in the config files - commented out
- and who contributed the recipe. Why the config file? Well, there’s
already a bit of documentation in the config files and, unfortunately,
googling doesn’t necessarily help find everything.

I also have a recipe for configuring InnoDB on MySQL that appears to be
working quite well based on the experiences of googling and applying ideas of
various others. I wish MySQL would include such recipes in their configs so
MySQL would just work.

I hope this helps.

/mrg