grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Active Directory >1500 group members

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Active Directory >1500 group members

  • From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • To: "Bee-Lindgren, Bert" <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Active Directory >1500 group members
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 11:00:05 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:HtFXdRxZWofThq7XCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0eMVIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtSBraIdwLOO6ejJYi8p2d65qncMcZhBBVcuqP49uEgeOvODElDxN/XwbiY3T4xoXV5h+GynYwAOQJ6tL2PbrnD61zMOABK3bVMzfbWvXN6LxJ3vjaibwN76W01wnj2zYLd/fl2djD76kY0ou7ZkMbs70RDTo3FFKKx8zGJsIk+PzV6nvp/jtLYqySlbuuog+shcSu26Ov1gFf0LRAghZiof6cCukRjFQQSV631YGk8biAYCS1zP4QvmGJ38v27+t+xx1zOXO+XxTKxyVj2+4qxrDhLklXFUGSQ+9TT1h8J+lq9K6Dm7rgNxxJTYKNWXOfRwZK7MdvsHTnFKGMtdSnoSUcuHc4ITAr9Zbq5jpI7nqg5L9EPmCA==

That one gives me an error that edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.util.RangeSearchResultHandler doesn't exist. I guess Grouper doesnt use ldappc anymore

Jeffrey E. Crawford
Enterprise Service Team

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!