Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Re: [grouper-users] Grouper group management for time-limited access.
- From: Phil Pishioneri <>
- To: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>,
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper group management for time-limited access.
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 14:52:03 -0400
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:pnBCwBRi2KwTDK5M72jQuToLLNpsv+yvbD5Q0YIujvd0So/mwa64ZRKN2/xhgRfzUJnB7Loc0qyN7PCmBDdLuMvJmUtBWaIPfidNsd8RkQ0kDZzNImzAB9muURYHGt9fXkRu5XCxPBsdMs//Y1rPvi/6tmZKSV3XfDB4LeXtG4PUk9//l6Xro8WSME10g2/3Xrp2IB+3oB7crI1eqoJ4Lux5ngTApndCeuld7WdhK1uCkgrg64G98IM1t2xLofMJ88dFWL+8cqglHpJCCzFzC2A04IXTtALDTAyJ62EdGjEOnQJgGxPYqhz2Q8Gi4WPBquNh1XzCboXNRrcuVGHntv8zRQ==
On 10/22/15 9:14 AM, Waldbieser, Carl wrote:
You can manually schedule this from the UI: View the members of the group.
Find the member you wish to edit and choose the [Action] button. Choose the
[Edit Membership and Privileges] context menu item. You can then edit the
start/end times for membership.
While testing the use of the start/end times via the UI, I noted
* After setting a future start time, the member is removed from the
group, but there's no log of that deletion viewable from the group
admin UI's "View audit log". You see an "Added" entry, no "Deleted"
entry, and yet the member isn't in the group.
* When either start or end time occurs, no log entry that the group
admin can see.
* During the period before the "start time" for a member, the group
admin(s) can't see that status - can't determine that a membership
is pending. I couldn't find a way to search for that status from the UI.
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper group management for time-limited access., Phil Pishioneri, 10/21/2016
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper group management for time-limited access., Jared Hoffman, 10/24/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.