Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] anyone want to use the TIER / Groups API?
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: "" <>, TIER-API <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] anyone want to use the TIER / Groups API?
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 18:45:53 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:d9bJlBTXhW62BJvFsYq8fguhm9psv+yvbD5Q0YIujvd0So/mwa64Zx2N2/xhgRfzUJnB7Loc0qyN7PCmBDdLuMvJmUtBWaIPfidNsd8RkQ0kDZzNImzAB9muURYHGt9fXkRu5XCxPBsdMs//Y1rPvi/6tmZKSV2sfTZyc676AInPl8mtkv2p9ofISwROmDenZ75udlO7oRib/p0Zm4x/MqsrjwbSr2FTU+VQ2W5yI1+PxVDx6trmuNZf0glq/tsZ1oYUTaT3ZeExVb1wDTI6Pnoz6dGx8xTPUF3cyGEbVzBcsgtaDhKBpDr6RJbq+GOus+F9yTuXJ+X3VrtyRCyv6aEtRRP13nRUfwUl+X3a35QjxJlQpwis8kRy
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
Vivek has completed his first pass on the TIER / Groups API (and integration with grouper). It can
Does anyone have a use case where they want to use this? It can run with Grouper 2.3. You need to run TomEE (similar to tomcat but with full j2ee stack). Is similar to running WS.
The next step would be to integrate this into the grouperInstaller, patching, etc, though it can be configured manually easily enough.
Note, let us know before you try anything, we can give you easier instructions…
- [grouper-users] anyone want to use the TIER / Groups API?, Hyzer, Chris, 10/18/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.