grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] creating empty groups from an SQL source

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] creating empty groups from an SQL source

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Jeff McCullough <>, Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] creating empty groups from an SQL source
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 12:07:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:tZPLyxMxuSHueKSTWr0l6mtUPXoX/o7sNwtQ0KIMzox0KPj+rarrMEGX3/hxlliBBdydsK0UzbeN+Pm9EUU7or+/81k6OKRWUBEEjchE1ycBO+WiTXPBEfjxciYhF95DXlI2t1uyMExSBdqsLwaK+i76xXcoFx7+LQt4IPjuUs6X1pzvlrP6x5qGQQhGinKYaphvKBGxsArR/p0UjIVsL60ZwBbToXZMdvUQyG91cxbbsBHh/sqqtKN4/j5L89Yg7NIIBargeLkgQKYdES8rKXsd5cv3uAPFQBfVoHYQTzNFvABPBl3+7BD+U5G5iiLmu+41jDKaPMn7S5g4RDevqapnVUm72288Kzcl/TSP2YRLh6VBrUfk/kQnzg==
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

You should be able to do it by specifying a grouperLoaderGroupQuery that contains all the groups.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+-+Loader

Thanks!

- Shilen