grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] FW: [grouper-core] loader jobs and changes to attributes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] FW: [grouper-core] loader jobs and changes to attributes

  • From: Michael R Gettes <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • Cc: Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] FW: [grouper-core] loader jobs and changes to attributes
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 13:53:35 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:OvGPIRMWziWy4GJb+VEl6mtUPXoX/o7sNwtQ0KIMzox0K/v8rarrMEGX3/hxlliBBdydsK0UzbeN+Pm9EUU7or+/81k6OKRWUBEEjchE1ycBO+WiTXPBEfjxciYhF95DXlI2t1uyMExSBdqsLwaK+i76vnYuHUC1FRtnK/6xUqXSlcWsnajm/pbTchdFnhK8erg0MQ27qwOXu8UL19hMMKE0nz7IqXtBduAe/ytHKE6Pkg20ssKq88U72zxLprQs+9MWAvayRLgxUbENVGduCGsy/sC+7RQ=

if one changes the SQL or any other attribute other than the schedule - do you need to ‘reschedule’ using the UI as you documented or will the changes simply take effect on the next run?

thanks - i have utilized this feature heavily and really appreciate it.

/mrg