grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] SSO integration - grouper 2.3.0

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] SSO integration - grouper 2.3.0

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Singley, Norman" <>, Jeff McCullough <>, Travis Schmidt <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] SSO integration - grouper 2.3.0
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 19:22:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:CfJWuRVR8eU7uRBsNuAlF57iso3V8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYZh2Ct8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6P+wHzFbqs/c+Fk5M7VyFDY9wf0MmAIhBMPXQWbaF9XNKxIAIcJZSVV+9Gu6O0UGUOz3ZlnVv2HgpWVKQka3HUNPK+/0Ao/fidisn6D3osWLIlYAuD3oK4hzKhqyoBSV/u8Rm45rLOx5nj3OuH5BfaJtxGVnIV+CtxPn4YGt+YIl/ihN7bZp1cNOX+3fdI8lSbhfETsmezQ36cPlsBLrRwaV5XYYX3RQnxZVVUyN0AvzQJbq+hDxtu981DXSadHsRK41QnK55KduSRP0oCgCPj89tmrQj5ojorhcpUfrhw1tzpSQKKqVLvtlNOuJeNgaVHhMRO5QTCcHH5uxaY1JAuYca7UL57LhrkcD+EPtTTKnA/nin3oR3if7
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Send me your server.xml and path of server.xml to start out…  send me your web.xml and the full path of that.  And confirm that you bounced tomcat after making changes and maybe clear cache in your browser and try again…  finally, are you using apache or just tomcat?  you can reply off list if you like…

Thanks

Chris