Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] Trust/Identity Webinar (Industry partner Unicon and UCLA) Sept. 21, 2016 at 2pm ET
- From: Emily Eisbruch <>
- To: TIER DISCUSSION <>, "" <>, Grouper Users <>, "" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Trust/Identity Webinar (Industry partner Unicon and UCLA) Sept. 21, 2016 at 2pm ET
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 18:54:33 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;internet2.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=internet2.edu;
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
The UCLA Story: Grouper and Shibboleth in Action
Internet2 Trust and Identity Webinar
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
2 pm ET | 1 pm CT | Noon MT | 11 am PT
http://internet2.adobeconnect.com/affiliate (slides and audio)
Join UCLA and Unicon for an interactive webinar, hosted by Internet2 and InCommon, to discover how Grouper and Shibboleth are used to meet UCLA’s identity and access management (IAM) needs. Warren Leung, IAM Program Manager at UCLA, will showcase how Grouper and Shibboleth help solve UCLA's IAM challenges. John Gasper, IAM Consultant, Unicon, will share Grouper and Shibboleth customizations that Unicon has completed for its clients, including specific customizations that have been donated back to the open source community.
Warren Leung, IAM Program Manager, UCLA
John Gasper, IAM Consultant, Unicon, Inc.
Audio will be available via Adobe Connect. There is a dial-in back-up:
734-615-7474, or 866-411-0013
Unicon is an IT consulting, technology services and open source support company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive education technologies capabilities across a variety industries, and provides an innovative support program for open source projects. Unicon has been delivering scalable and dependable integrated technology solutions for over 20 years, and considers this to be its greatest strength: "large company abilities, small company values.” www.unicon.net
About the Internet2 Trust & Identity Solution Providers
Internet2 Trust & Identity Solution Providers are part of the Internet2 Industry Program. These providers offer software, support, integration, and consulting related to identity and access management, and other trust services. You can learn more about this program at www.incommon.org/affiliates.
Emily Eisbruch, Work Group Lead, Trust and Identity
office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749
- [grouper-users] Trust/Identity Webinar (Industry partner Unicon and UCLA) Sept. 21, 2016 at 2pm ET, Emily Eisbruch, 09/13/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.