grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.3.0 startup error: Queries seem to be case insensitive

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.3.0 startup error: Queries seem to be case insensitive

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Keith Hazelton <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.3.0 startup error: Queries seem to be case insensitive
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 07:36:02 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:g3a8YhVCGk/D85UCVZJMd5QI+AnV8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYZhSEt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6P+wHzFbqs/c+Fk5M7VyFDY9wf0MmAIhBMPXQWbaF9XNKxIAIcJZSVV+9Gu6O0UGUOz3ZlnVv2HgpWVKQka3HUNPK+/0Ao/fidisn6D3osWLIlYAuD3oQr5zMBX+jQzDu80Kho0qfqU8ywfJ5HtBaelS2WRuDU2ShB2668utqs1N6SNV7skq8NJcGYb9Za0+QbUQWC8lNHo84sHinRbGRAqLoHAbVzNFwVJzHwHZ4USiDd/KuSzgu784gXHCMA==

Hi,

I use this in my grouper.hibernate.properties:

hibernate.connection.driver_class = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver
hibernate.dialect = org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5Dialect
hibernate.connection.url = "jdbc:mysql://my.host:3306/grouper?autoReconnect=true&CharSet=utf8&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf8&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=1209600
hibernate.connection.username = grouper
hibernate.connection.password = MY_PASSWORD

Scott K