grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] problem with running the Loader,

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] problem with running the Loader,

  • From: Michael McManaman <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] problem with running the Loader,
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 15:05:14 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:5nW8ERxEtw3iBx7XCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0uMTIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtqLra8fwLOL+4nbGkU+or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6aijSI4DUTAhTyMxZubqSwQ9aKzpf/6+fnwJ3SZwhOzAK0fb52ZEGtrQTVu88+jZZhJ+A8xgaf8VVSfOED4GJjJVuem17Z7eK5+pdm+iIY7/cu8pFoW7j0ca08SvpVAClwYDN939HiqRSWFVjH3XAbSGhD10MQWwU=

Thanks Shilen.

The grouper_change_log_entry_temp table had in excess of 900 rows in it.

We've been testing different bulk load methods and I'm guessing that's where those records came from.

They're not needed so I truncated the table and the command still hangs.

Is there another table that could be the problem, or is there a was to trace what the gsh is doing & where it's stopping processing that command?

Thanks again!

Mike