Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] grouper loader using database pooling
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: Gouper Users List <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] grouper loader using database pooling
- Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 01:57:37 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:JrLvnxUlnFvd9GxBw++GQ+YUwFnV8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYZhWDt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6P+wHzFbqs/c+Fk5M7VyFDY9wf0MmAIhBMPXQWbaF9XNKxIAIcJZSVV+9Gu6O0UGUOz3ZlnVv2HgpWVKQka3HUNPK+/0Ao/fidisn6D3osWLIlYAuD3oTrRvNBis5TjKu9MNya9jMbp5nhTTpWZQdv4T2HhlP0m7nhDg69228YI5tSlcpqRy2dRHVPCwX7UqQKYcRB8mKWEuroW/sBLDXBmC/FMdSW5QjwJFBQ6D4R3nCMSi+hDmv/ZwjXHJdfb9Sqo5DHH7t/9m
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
The grouper loader was not using database connection pooling, now it is in 2.3.0 api patch 22.
From my testing the performance times haven’t changed that much since there aren’t too many queries being run by the loader, but if you are getting errors from connection timeouts this will help. Also changes the defaults in the hibernate connection pool to have some more resources since the loader can spawn up a lot of threads at once.
- [grouper-users] grouper loader using database pooling, Hyzer, Chris, 08/30/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.