grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Error with JDBC source

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Error with JDBC source

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Katika,Shanthi Swaroop" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Error with JDBC source
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 20:10:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:A2Up4R8H73WN6v9uRHKM819IXTAuvvDOBiVQ1KB90+McTK2v8tzYMVDF4r011RmSAtWdtqkP0reempujcFJDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBX660e/5j8KGxj5KRE9ZqGsQtaT3IyL0LX42JTPYgZBwAG9aLVuLBT+lhrYrM4RmcEqfr0ywwfIoXJgZupSg25kOATAsQz745L63I9x/j4U89kh7c9bG+2ueq84XK5VFhwnKGtz+dXmsx+FQAeSsChPGl4KmwZFVlCWpCrxWY38526j7rJw
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Sync data to which grouper table? Grouper_members?

Subjects will get synced when they are used. To sync all run usdu() from gsh

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Member+search+and+sort+columns

Thanks
chris