grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Re: composite-ng intersection

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Re: composite-ng intersection

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: composite-ng intersection
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 13:35:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:FIDMqhZgZ9g3CyLAym3r7Cj/LSx+4OfEezUN459isYplN5qZpsW/bnLW6fgltlLVR4KTs6sC0LWG9f27EjVdqb+681k8M7V0HycfjssXmwFySOWkMmbcaMDQUiohAc5ZX0Vk9XzoeWJcGcL5ekGA6ibqtW1aMlzFOAF0PuX4HJLJx4Tyjrjqus6bXwIdpjezb6l/PV2dtwzOuM4MjcM2KKs/xAHEs3BgZu9NziVlKU/FzDjm4cLlx55i9ylW88oo68NEGfHhf6U8QLpwACklPiY46NC95kqLdheG+nZJCjZeqRFPGQWQqUiiBpo=
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

A subject is added to the ruleGroup without being a member of the mustBeInGroup group.  The daemon is responsible for fixing that.  But before this fix, it wouldn't work if using the flattenedMembershipRemove check type.

Thanks!

- Shilen