grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] View only access to audit log

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] View only access to audit log

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Michael R Gettes <>
  • Cc: Jeffrey Crawford <>, Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] View only access to audit log
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 17:57:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Let me just explore some other options…  J

How about:

1.       If a user has UPDATE then they can see audits?

2.       If a user can READ ATTRIBUTES then they can see audits?

3.       If a user can UPDATE ATTRIBUTES then they can see audits?

I know ideally it would be separate, but is one of those close enough?   J  Just trying to find a reasonable alternative…

Thanks

Chris