grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] RE: csrf error
Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Dennis Roberts <>
- To: Hyzer, Chris <>, "" <>, "Imholz, John J." <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] RE: csrf error
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 14:41:52 -0700
I ran into something like this when I was creating the Docker image that we’re currently using for our Grouper deployment. Tomcat 7.0.66 includes a change to Tomcat’s CSRF detection feature that seems to conflict with Grouper’s. I didn’t try to identify the reason for the conflict, but I did confirm that we got the CSRF errors when we used Tomcat 7.0.66 but not when we used Tomcat 7.0.65.
For the time being, we modified the docker file to use Tomcat 7.0.65 explicitly. You can find the docker file and related configuration files here if you’re curious: https://github.com/cyverse/DE/tree/master/docker/grouper.
On August 1, 2016 at 12:15:31 PM, Hyzer, Chris () wrote:
- [grouper-users] RE: csrf error, Hyzer, Chris, 08/01/2016
- Re: [grouper-users] RE: csrf error, Dennis Roberts, 08/01/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.